SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#146159 - 04/30/06 04:20 PM Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
On my gig yesterday, I sang and played live (auto accomp mode), and on Tyros2 of course , the song "Blue Bayou", dedicating it to my family & friends in Louisiana (including our Synthzone Member buds (Don Mason & company) jamming together in Shreveport this weekend). I recorded directly to theTyros2 HD and acknowledge it contains a few glitches (but hey it's live, so what can ya expect), but I believe it demonstrates how Tyros2 sounds in a live performance situation after having tweaked the T2's EQ, effects, compression, and volume settings to deliver a punchier "live" concert sound, vs polished CD studio sound.

To listen, go to my website:
Scott Yee Entertainment
then:
Go to the: "Song Demos" Page.
Scroll down to the: "Rock & Blues" Category.
Go to: "Blue Bayou", then
Click on DSL/Cable (6.33MB) or 56K (1.28MB) version

Thanks in advance to all for listening.

Scott

#146160 - 04/30/06 04:56 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Scott, I couldn't get the song to sound on any media player..WinAmp, RealPlayer, or Media player..

#146161 - 04/30/06 06:07 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Dnj Offline

Scott....I cant get it to open either......besides that it keeps locking up my LT when I click on song demo.....whats wrong?
I want to hear the song!

#146162 - 04/30/06 06:28 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Fran Carango Offline

I can play it on KaraWin only..

#146163 - 04/30/06 06:31 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Scott....I cant get it to open either......besides that it keeps locking up my LT when I click on song demo.....whats wrong?

Donny: It's because I specifically locked it to keep only you & Fran out!
I'z only kidding buds.

Fran & Donny: As with all the other song demos on my website, it's a Windows Media (.wma) file, encoded as VBR (variable bit rate). Because a number of people have already reported they're having no problem downloading & hearing it, I suspect you guys may not have your player(s) setup to accept Windows Media Audio files. Also, which version of Windows Media Player do you have installed on your PC? The current version is: vers. 10. Earlier versions may not perhaps support the more advanced VBR type WMA files.

Ok, Who else is having problems (or is successful), in downloading & hearing my T2 rendition of "Blue Bayou"? Thanks.

Scott

#146164 - 04/30/06 06:35 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Dnj Offline

Scott ....I keep trying but the minute I click on anything on your site it locks my LT I have to do a cntrl/alt/del to get going again....weird!!!! help

#146165 - 04/30/06 06:49 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Scott ....I keep trying but the minute I click on anything on your site it locks my LT I have to do a cntrl/alt/del to get going again....weird!!!! help

Sorry Donny, but it's gotta be something on YOUR end cause I continue to receive emails from people saying they're experiencing NO problems at all downloading & hearing "Blue Bayou", or any of the other song demos posted on my website. - Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#146166 - 04/30/06 07:01 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Dnj Offline

Scott ok I got it going now...... BUT.........its taking at least 3 or 4 minutes after I click on a link to get it to open up....?

OK I just heard your song .....Blue Bayou.....I assume you recorded it on the T2?
Great Job...I like the dedication
I enjoyed the easy laid back style perfect for this song.....Guitars & Accordion really make it authentic too.......hope to hear more Songs posted on your website play list in the future...

BTW great vocal efx....would be so kind as to share your T2 Voc settings with us?

Thanx For Sharing !!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 04-30-2006).]

#146167 - 04/30/06 07:15 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I am writing this while listening to your song Scott, no problem and it sounds great as always.
Bebop

#146168 - 04/30/06 07:17 PM Re: Tyros2 LIVE Performance: "Blue Bayou"
Fran Carango Offline

Donny when we send to MS they say the problem can be solved with an update on Nullsoft[winamp] site..but there are none listed..

Scott I do have Media player 10..still no luck..

I can play your song in KaraWin and Acid Pro4.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online